segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2013

Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection - 2007




Track listing

No.TitleWriter(s)Producer(s)Length
1."I Will Always Love You"  Dolly PartonDavid Foster4:27
2."Saving All My Love for You"  Gerry Goffin, Michael MasserMichael Masser3:45
3."Greatest Love of All"  Linda Creed, Michael MasserMichael Masser4:46
4."One Moment in Time"  Albert Hammond, John Bettis4:46
5."I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"  George Merrill, Shannon RubicamNarada Michael Walden4:49
6."How Will I Know"  George Merrill, Shannon Rubicam, Narada Michael WaldenNarada Michael Walden4:33
7."So Emotional"  Billy Steinberg, Tom KellyNarada Michael Walden4:31
8."When You Believe" (Duet with Mariah Carey)Stephen SchwartzBabyface4:32
9."Where Do Broken Hearts Go"  Frank Wildhorn, Chuck JacksonNarada Michael Walden4:38
10."I'm Your Baby Tonight"(Remix)L.A. Reid, BabyfaceL.A. Reid, Babyface4:10
11."Didn't We Almost Have It All"  Michael Masser, Will JenningsMichael Masser4:35
12."Run to You"  Allan Rich, Jud FriedmanDavid Foster4:27
13."Exhale (Shoop Shoop)"  BabyfaceBabyface3:25
14."If I Told You That" (Duet withGeorge Michael)Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Tony EstesRodney Jerkins4:33
15."I Have Nothing"  David Foster, Linda ThompsonDavid Foster
16."I'm Every Woman"  Nickolas Ashford, Valerie SimpsonNarada Michael Walden4:39
17."It's Not Right but It's Okay"  Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Isaac Phillips, Tony EstesRodney Jerkins4:49
18."My Love Is Your Love"  Wyclef Jean, Jerry DuplessisWyclef Jean, Jerry Duplessis4:18

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário