terça-feira, 27 de agosto de 2013

Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits - 2000




Track listing

Disco 1 (Cool Down)
  1. "Saving All My Love for You" (Gerry Goffin; Michael Masser)
  2. "Greatest Love of All" (Linda Creed; Michael Masser)
  3. "One Moment in Time" (Albert Hammond; John Bettis)
  4. "I Have Nothing" (David Foster; Linda Thompson-Jenner)
  5. "I Will Always Love You" (Dolly Parton)
  6. "Run to You" (Allan Rich; Jud J. Friedman)
  7. "You Give Good Love" (La La)
  8. "All At Once" (Jeffrey Osborne; Michael Masser)
  9. "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" (Chuck Jackson; Frank Wildhorn)
  10. "If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful" (dueto com Jermaine Jackson) (Elliot Willensky)
  11. "Didn't We Almost Have It All" (Michael Masser; Will Jennings)
  12. "All The Man That I Need" (Dean Pitchford, Michael Gore)
  13. "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" (Babyface)
  14. "Count on Me" (dueto com CeCe Winans)
  15. "I Believe in You and Me" (David Wolfert)
  16. "I Learned From The Best" (Diane Warren)
  17. "Same Script, Different Cast" (com Deborah Cox) (Montell Jordan; Shae Jones; Shep Crawford; Stacey Daniels)
  18. "Could I Have This Kiss Forever" (com Enrique Iglesias) (Diane Warren)
Disco 2 (Throw Down)
  1. "If I Told You That" (dueto com George Michael) (R. Jerkins, F. Jerkins III, L. Daniels, T. Estes)
  2. "Fine" (Kamaal Fareed; Raphael Saadiq)
  3. "My Love Is Your Love" (Wyclef Jean, Jerry Duplessis)
  4. "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" (Isaac Phillips; Jerkins, F. III; LaShawn Daniels; Rodney Jerkins; Toni Estes)
  5. "Heartbreak Hotel" (com Faith Evans and Kelly Price) (C. Schack, K. Karlin, T. Savage)
  6. "Step by Step" (Annie Lennox)
  7. "Queen Of The Night" [CJ Mackintosh Mix] (Babyface;D. Simmons;L.A. Reid;W. Houston)
  8. "I'm Every Woman" (Nickolas Ashford;Valerie Simpson)
  9. "Love Will Save the Day" (Toni C.)
  10. "I'm Your Baby Tonight" (Babyface; L.A. Reid)
  11. "So Emotional" (Billy Steinberg)
  12. "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" (George Merrill; Shannon Rubicam)
  13. "How Will I Know" (George Merrill;Narada Michael Walden; Shannon Rubicam)
  14. "I Will Always Love You" [Hex Hector Mix] (Dolly Parton)
  15. "Greatest Love of All" [Club 69 Mix] (Linda Creed; Michael Masser)
  16. "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" [Thunderpuss Mix] (Isaac Phillips; Jerkins, F. III; LaShawn Daniels; Rodney Jerkins; Toni Estes)
  17. "I'm Your Baby Tonight" [Dronez Mix] (Babyface; L.A. Reid)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário